Season 2: Club Activation Now Open!
The North America Scholastic Esports Federation connects play and learning through our system of clubs, coaching, and curriculum. Through mentoring and coaching, we help students to find their passion through play.
Interested in participating in Season 2 but don't know where to start? No problem! We will work with you every step of the way, providing these free resources:
- Tournaments with rival high schools on leading esports titles
- Coaching and mentoring support for club advisors, team general managers, and student players
- Access to educational and esports skills workshops
- Toolkits with step-by-step guides for building school clubs and teams
- Experienced advice on handling school IT and infrastructure issues
- Benefit of strong leadership team incorporating national experts on games and education, program leads for UCI Esports (the 2018 College League of Legends National Champion), experienced teachers and district administrators
- Complete English Language Arts curriculum centered on esports and incorporating STEM principles and Career Technical Education elements
- Guides for fostering a healthy gaming community
Learn more about how to activate your club and get involved.